Thursday, September 2, 2010

Miami Heat Still in Need of a Sound


This song has just popped up recently via youtube and I think it starts to get closer to the Miami Heat sound I am looking for. Yes, songs inspired by teams are cheesy, but we already knew it was going to be Hollywood when James, Wade and Bosh teamed up.

My brother has spent a lot of years in the music business and he believed LeBron would head down to South Beach due to the hip hop party scene. A theory I found very interesting and valid. It seems to me that this Miami Heat team will help inspire the Miami rap community.

I think this song is a bit of an upgrade over "We Already Won" by FloRida, but people need to step their games up if they want to honor this team with a song worthy of their collective talents.

4 comments:

  1. I believe FloRida's song is much better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been banned now for 5 days. Please let the bloggers know. All i said was that sledge should leave the blog and go ride his gay unicycle because he was trolling hardcore. Start a fan group to invite me back in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted about your being banned just now... my first attempt was not allowed through. I have already been banned for a long period of time for trying to start a revolution, so I have to be a lot more easy going in my style.

    Basically, my feeling is that a blog that values trolls as an endangered species that must be protected can go to hell... especially when they add captcha yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive never seen such a miserable human being in my entire life. That guys is so twisted. All he does is instigate, it turns him on. When you try to ask him a normal honest question, hell put a wrap around on you and tell u to stop asking childish questions. He has to go. He has to.

    ReplyDelete