Loading...

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Miami Heat Still in Need of a Sound


This song has just popped up recently via youtube and I think it starts to get closer to the Miami Heat sound I am looking for. Yes, songs inspired by teams are cheesy, but we already knew it was going to be Hollywood when James, Wade and Bosh teamed up.

My brother has spent a lot of years in the music business and he believed LeBron would head down to South Beach due to the hip hop party scene. A theory I found very interesting and valid. It seems to me that this Miami Heat team will help inspire the Miami rap community.

I think this song is a bit of an upgrade over "We Already Won" by FloRida, but people need to step their games up if they want to honor this team with a song worthy of their collective talents.

7 comments:

  1. I believe FloRida's song is much better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be glad when the season starts. One of those faggots keep getting banned over on ira's. lol. I swear its ok for Sledge, Tony, and Willie to troll up and down the blog but I make one seatless bike joke to shut him up and someone runs and tells. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been banned now for 5 days. Please let the bloggers know. All i said was that sledge should leave the blog and go ride his gay unicycle because he was trolling hardcore. Start a fan group to invite me back in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted about your being banned just now... my first attempt was not allowed through. I have already been banned for a long period of time for trying to start a revolution, so I have to be a lot more easy going in my style.

    Basically, my feeling is that a blog that values trolls as an endangered species that must be protected can go to hell... especially when they add captcha yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuck it, im gonna stay on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that dude just sits there and protects those homos. Sledge is a troll, Tony is a troll but he tries to do it on the sly, and its a couple of others. The thing is they run and tell when somebody calls them out for it and makes everyone else look like the bad guy. In all honesty I can see why I get banned, even tho I think its bullsh*t because they all do the same crap, but when u guys (cyrus,Ohshz,JGtruth,etc) start getting banned, then u know something is wrong. Its like u make any response to that faggot and u get banned, but he can insult the whole blog 15 posts a day. The season can't get here fast enough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive never seen such a miserable human being in my entire life. That guys is so twisted. All he does is instigate, it turns him on. When you try to ask him a normal honest question, hell put a wrap around on you and tell u to stop asking childish questions. He has to go. He has to.

    ReplyDelete